Hiring Hazmat Certified Drivers
- Must have clean record (no speeding tickets, no misdemeanors, no drug abuse or DUI’s)
- Must pass Drug test and have your medical card and Hazmat certification
- 3 years verifiable CDL driving experience required within the last 10 years.
- Must be able to pass driving test
- Must be able to drive 18 Speed Semi-Trucks
- Must have tanker endorsement and double and triples.
- Housing available
- 20-25% of gross Depending on experience (this averages $30+/hr)
- 12-14 hour shifts (slip Seat rotations)
- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, or 3 weeks on 1 week off (or we will customize a work schedule for you)